So I just took some recipes from different lasagna ones and made my own. I've got it in the fridge waiting to get cooked up tonight. Hopefully I've done something good for dinner, but I will let you know. I found a recipe for a slow cooker 3 cheese lasagna and wanted to make that in the crock pot. But I went to get my crock pot and found that it was cracked from the bottom to the top. A few tears where almost shed over this...i love cooking from a crock pot!! but oh well I might have come up with a good recipe that I wouldn't have done if it wasn't cracked. So.... here's what I did.
oven ready lasagna noodles
bag of frozen mixed veggies
shredded cheese
bowl #1
can of progresso cheese chicken enchilada soup
2 cans of cream of chicken
cup of water
a little bit of shredded chicken (already has chicken from soups)
bowl #2
2- 8ozcream cheese-onion and chive kind
2 eggs
a handful of Parmesan cheese
OK so I sprayed the cake pan, put a little of bowl 1 on the bottom, put noodles on bottom. Top noodles with bowl 2 spread thinly, handful of veggies, chicken and top with bowl 1. Then repeat with noodles until no more (about 3 layers). With the last noodles on top, spread with bowl 2, rest of shredded chicken, then top with bowl 1 and finally top with shredded cheese and pat down making sure all noodles are flat and covered!!
No comments:
Post a Comment